Monday, April 1, 2019

On April Fools' Day, here's a non prank

Wake up 60 seconds earlier and check in with your body. How are you feeling physically? Tense? Warm? Cool? Relaxed?



From head to toe, are you feeling alive and ready and at peace with you?

Say good morning to yourself. Say I love you to yourself.

Every single day, you are the one person who will be with you 'til the bitter end.  If you're not your own very bestest friend in the whole wide world, then who will you rely on?

Love yourself even though you're imperfect.
Love yourself even though your body isn't in cover girl shape.
Love yourself even though maybe you could do better.

There is always the rest of the day to correct a mistake, so just be content with who you are and where you are.

My writing isn't flawless and stellar every time I sit to my laptop. That's OK. I'm under no obligation to write masterpieces just because I sat down to face the screen. My only obligation is to get the story out. I'll edit when it's time to edit.

I also am the final authority on whether I keep going or quit. I will not quit.



Make someone else's day magical!
Mackenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for leaving your thoughts.