Tuesday, July 23, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

This blog is one year old, and I'm pleased that I've stuck with it.

Image result for royalty free birthday cake one year old

My very first post, a poem about a bird breaking out of the safety of its shell because the bird had gotten too big to remain stuck inside it, got all of 28 views. (https://mackenzielittledalewrites.blogspot.com/2018/07/poetry-passarinho-little-bird.html)

Flash forward to my post of my favorite scene in my WIP - Joe and Michelle visiting a cemetery - that got over 500 views, and I'm pretty excited about the future prospects of my writing career.

Thank you for reading. Thank you for following. Thank you for the comments and feedback.

Writing is really a journey, one letter at a time.

Much love.

Make someone else's day magical!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for leaving your thoughts.