Friday, September 14, 2018

PART TIME HALF ASSED VEGAN NOTES - send a message

One of my previous posts for women only mentioned This is L feminine hygiene products available at Target.

However, I also wrote an ECO-FRIENDLY EVERYTHING post and ECO-FRIENDLY WATER ON THE GO post.  We have to get a grip on the single use plastic we're using.  No more plastic choking our marine life.  Nothing like tying things neatly together.

I just sent the following message to support@ThisIsL.com

I was wondering if the plastic strips and wrapping on your feminine hygiene products are actually plastic, or if they're biodegradable.  There's a company in Indonesia called Avani making certain "plastic" products out of cassava starch.  Zero negative impact to the environment.  I'm hoping you'll take your positive efforts one step further and switch to a biodegradable packaging and wrapping material.

Keep up the great work - just go one step further to biodegradable wrapping!

Best regards,




Please take a minute or two and copy/paste the message in an email to support@thisisL.com.  

We'll start one company at a time and rescue our planet!  If you take a look at their mission on their website, you'll see they're already committed to good causes.  

I believe they'll listen to us.

Make someone else's day magical!
Mackenzie 

3 comments:

  1. If you sent an email to This is L, please send me a note either here in comments, or by email to mackenzielittledalewrites@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also reached out to the makers of Playtex (Edgewell?). They responded and said they'd take my concern to management.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you email This is L and get a response from Regeina, be persistent.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for leaving your thoughts.