Tuesday, September 25, 2018

VEGAN PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS THAT MAY ALSO BE ECO-FRIENDLY

Man, it's getting damn near impossible to shop with confidence these days!  Am I friendly to the earth, friendly to animals, friendly to humans or am I saving one but killing another?

One name I trust is PETA.  The list will help you narrow down which Vegan products are ALSO eco-friendly.  Not all are, but the descriptions are brief.  You'll find the right ones easily.

Make someone else's day magical!
Mackenzie

#ECOFRIENDLY
#NATURAL
#VEGAN

2 comments:

  1. This is a great list, Mackenzie!! I've been a dedicated vegan since Feb. 4th, 2018 (I call it my "vegan birthday") and I really appreciate knowing I can search the PETA database. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite welcome Dyane. My vegan commitment is sporadic so far, but I have made inroads in becoming more conscientious and conscious. Almost no dairy and not much red meat.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for leaving your thoughts.