Friday, September 14, 2018

RANDOM THOUGHT - I think I love Netflix

My tv is a satisfactory size.  It gives me pleasure when I feel like watching.  Netflix is a fave, for sure.  And now I may never turn my tv off.  Now that Netflix has a series called "Explained", I've watched some heavy topic episodes like the global water crisis, but today, I watched The Female Orgasm episode.  Lots of ah-ha moments!


(c) unknown. Seen in Google images


Ladies, there's been significantly more research since Freud.  Several women with guts speak openly about the limits of hitherto male dominated research on our province.  The topic is no longer corralled by superstition.  As it turns out, our sexuality is a rich domain for further inquiry and serious study.  Not to mention, experiments solo or with a partner.

You'll never guess what led to the invention of the dildo.

I'll leave it at that.  The episode is eye-opening and lighthearted without treating us as a lightweight topic.  Don't worry, there's plenty about a female orgasm that's still quite mysterious.

Enjoy.

Make someone else's (or your own) day magical!
Mackenzie

#femalesexuality
#netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for leaving your thoughts.